Monday, November 16, 2009

First leg of the journey

PART I

1st day: Takeoff from Delta Heritage Airpark (Canada) and fly about 407 miles, I get to Ashland Airport at Oregon (USA)

2nd day: I will fly from Ashland Airport about 362 miles till I get to Yolo County Airport at California (USA)

3rd day: Takeoff from Yolo County Airport and fly about 340 miles, I get to Bakersfield Municipal Airport at California (USA)

4th day: I’ll fly from Bakersfield Municipal Airport and travel about 318 miles, I land at Salton Sea Airport and prepare myself to go across the border to México. The same day I’ll travel about 88 more miles and get to Puerto Peñasco (México)

5th day: From Puerto Peñasco I fly about 285miles and get to San José de Guaymas at Sonora State (México)

6th day: From San José de Guaymas I’ll fly about 375miles till I get to the town of Caimanes at Sinaloa State (México)

7th day: From Caimanes I travel about 393miles and get to Tecalitlán at Jalisco State (México)

8th day: From the town of Tecalitlán I’ll travel 387 fly over Acapulco and get to the town of San Luis Acatlán at Guerrero State (México)

9th day: I’ll fly from San Luis Acatlán traveling thru all Oaxaca State about 386 miles till I get to Tres Picos at Chiapas State (México)

Ending of the first leg (North America)

*sorry for my english is not my first language, I hope the people that is reading is able to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment